02 Days Trip to Delhi – Agra
Day 01 : Arrival in Delhi – Sightseeing – Night stay
After the formalities of customs, our representative will welcome you at the Delhi airport to greet you on arrival in India.Transfer to the hotel. Registration formalities at the hotel and relax in the hotel. Half day sightseeing in New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, the “Tower of Victory”, also the highest stone tower across India, the imposing the “India Gate” and Rashtrapathi Bhawan, the residence of the Viceroy has now become ministerial buildings and the Laxmi Narayan temple where Gandhi used to come and worship. Night stay in New Delhi Hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi – drive to Agra – Same day trip to Agra – drive back to Delhi
This morning after breakfast, check-out from the hotel & continue drive to Agra. Same day trip to Agra. Mughal City, Visit Taj Mahalleads us to the mughal splendor of Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and Redfort. Apart from the Taj, the magnificent Agra fort (Another creation of emperor Akbar) offering gorgeous views from its lofty walls, and the Itmad-ul-Daulah, an exquisite tomb to a persian adventurer.
Later drive back to Delhi, departure transfer to airport for your flight onward.
- Accommodation One Double & room with breakfast.
- All transfers, tours and excursions in air-conditioned vehicle. The same car with driver will be at your disposal from your arrival in Delhi until the end of the trip.
- The costs of all parking on the trip, the driver’s salary, taxes for roads for all states. etc.
- Hotels transfers – airport as scheduled on the program
- Entrance fees of the Monuments.
- Personal expenses – Drinks, telephone, laundry, mini bar, tips etc.
- Any kind of meal expect mentioned in the program.
- International Flight.
- The airport taxes, visa fees, and insurance